Restoring the Foundations
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO HEALING MINISTRY
:: By Chester and Betsy Kylstra
:: 8.5″ x 11″
:: 444 pages Paperback
:: Second Edition
Restoring the Foundations, An Integrated Approach To Healing Ministry – Second Edition
:: By Chester and Betsy Kylstra.
:: 444 Pages
:: 8.5″x11″ Paperback
Deep and permanent healing and freedom can be yours! Through the finished work of Jesus Christ, under the direction and anointing of the Holy Spirit, you can be free of those problems that are attempting to hinder, oppress, and destroy you and your family. Restoring the Foundations explains the four ministry areas:
- Sins of the Fathers and Resulting Curses
- Ungodly Beliefs
- Soul/Spirit Hurts
- Demonic Oppression
When you read this book you will learn:
- The basics for effective ministry in these four areas
- Why these areas must be ministered to in an integrated manner.
- Why ignoring any one of these areas can undermine your total healing
- How and why the Integrated Approach to Healing Ministry sets you free.
This book is our primary resource for training Restoring the Foundations ministry teams.